• Principal Ian Peace has been auctioneering antiques and collectables in Calderdale since 1977, and established Calder Valley Auctioneers in January 1996. The firm has built a good reputation over the years, not only with clients but also a growing number of purchasers who travel from far and wide to bid for the range of antiques on offer.
• Auctions are held on Thursdays, generally every two weeks (occasionally every three weeks over holiday periods). Each sale is catalogued and put on to our web site with many colour illustrations, and advertised in the region.
• Our spacious premises in Luddendenfoot are visited daily between 9:30am and 4:00pm Monday to Thursday (except auction days) and between 9:30am and 12:00 noon Friday by clients bringing in their goods, ranging from porcelain and pottery, silver, jewellery, paintings, old postcards, war medals, old toys, antique furniture etc.
• We also appear quite regularly on BBC Flog it!, and other TV antiques programmes.
• We undertake professional written valuations for Probate, Insurance and other purposes.
• Full or part house clearance service arranged.
• Collection and delivery service available for furniture and large items.